Skip to content

whopper stopper bayou boogie

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures. The Cordell Hot Spot burst onto the scene in the early 1960s and was followed some 10 years later by the Rat-L-Trap. Logos, Store fronts and more! $18.99. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*4a24%60%3C%3E-14581bc2a5c-0x105-, Vintage Whopper Stopper"Bayou Boogie" Rattling Crankbait Fishing Lure click picture to enlarge SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW DESCRIPTION ~ Welcome! This lure style has gone by a lot of different names over the years including Bayou Boogie, Swimmin’ Minnow, and Talkin’ Perch, but the original was designed in Corpus Christi, Texas, by Fred Nichols. See more ideas about Fish, Fishing girls, Fishing babes. Antique Fishing Lures Home Page . Vintage Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie 7031 NIB Fishing Lure Bait Crankbait Texas, whopper stopper lures hellraiser,bayou boogie. We will combine shipping on all lures. The Bayou Boogie is a sinking or "count-down" type lure that allows the angler to control its retrieve depth. Please allow 1-2 days for handling time. Have a studied look here. Details about Vintage Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie In Package See original listing. Please contact me via e-mail and I will try to accommodate. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. This Bayou Boogie lure looks to be in excellent, unused condition, and comes complete with original box and information sheet. Price: US $10.00. THANKS FOR LOOKING. Auctions won within 5 days of each other qualify for the combined shipping. P lease super-size photos to see detail. Swimmin Minnow Fishing Lure Color: Pearl with Blue/ Yellow Eye(Blue Eye Pearl) Hooking: Two(2) Treble Hooks Lure Length Approx: 1 7/8" Lure Weight Approx: light 3/8 oz. Payment is expected within 3 days if using paypal.Other methods may take up to 7 days to pay. C $13.15 + shipping . Please see the pics for color pattern. 10.3 gms) Please review Pictures. I only accept Paypal for payment. Just one of inkFrog's Creations inkfrog terapeak. A vintage Whopper Stopper"Bayou Boogie" I believe, although this lure does not bear the manufacture's name or mark. Aging, marks, stains, bends I think some one at one time tried to clean up this box and left some scuffing marks Read note above PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT PICTURES FOR CONDITION OF BOX NO CATALOG SOLD AS IS I'LL LET THE PICTURES DO THE TALKING NOW THANKS FOR STOPPING IN AND TAKING A LOOK FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME CONTACT ME FOR COMBINED S, This auction features one fishing lure in the original package. Don’t hesitate to ask questions, because all my auctions are AS-IS. Which will show in 4th pic. Time left 5d 3h left. Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie 6500 Series Shad click to Enlarge click to Enlarge click to Enlarge Description: Up for bid is this nice classic Texas Fishing Lure. VINTAGE WHOPPER SHOPPER BAYOU BOOGIE CRANKBAIT LURE Very good condition. Dec 3, 2020 - Explore Jerry Ferreira's board "lure making" on Pinterest. Hook smudges, pointers, scratches, paint smudges(see pics) Hardware has some rust or oxidation(see pics) Nice lure for your collection or use! Colors are very vibrant-the fish will love them. Today, more than a dozen companies manufacture lipless crankbaits. I can't tell if this lure has been fished or not. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Shipped to U.S.A. places only. C $16.61 shipping. This gorgeous 1 7/8" lure is a nice vintage collectible. The lure is a bait lure. Please email me if you plan to combine purchases so I can hold the invoice until you have finished shopping. Whopper Stopper of Texas. Lure is in Excellent condition with only the loss of a couple glitter flakes. Most additional lures will cost.50 cents to 1.00 dollar each in the USA only. Heddon Original Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie W6501 Gray Shad. This week we take a look at the Pico Perch, a classic Texas lure released by Pico Lures in the 1940s. YOU ARE BIDDING ON A LOT OF(2) DIFFERENT VERY HARD TO FIND VINTAGE WHOPPER STOPPER PATCHES. PLEASE EXAMINE PICS CLOSELY AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF. Top. Handsome. Swimmin Minnow Old Fishing Lure Chart On Wood Print Ad Man Cave Louisiana. 9. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS! P lease ask all of your questions before bidding as to resolve any shipping or functionality issues in advance of the purchase. Vintage Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie New In Package# 6534. Back to 1972 Catalogue Page. Be sure to add me to your favorites list. If you are not happy you can return for a full refund within 30 days. We aim to please our customers and maintain our 5 star 100% feedback rating. I am not an expert on the item that is up for auction so please take a look at the pictures and if you need more information or additional pictures before you decide to bid. Check out my! Get Vendio Gallery- Now FREE! This item will gladly be refunded if for any reason it does not work upon arrival. Check out my other items. Bayou Boogie. This lure measures 2 1/4" long. Rubs, pointers, marks Lure has some slight to light finish darkening in spots Left side mid-rear lower area is a light finish mark Hooks look original but not 100% sure Read note above LOOK AT PICTURES FOR CONDITION OF LURE Plastic Box Has Some light to Medium Plus Wear Aging Rubs Stains Marks Scrapes Scuffing Edge wear Box has some tackle box wear marks The box has some scuffing and some slight to light cracking in stops Plastic box has some age line cracking of plastic in spots Some corner have some slight to light age line cracking Box inside and out has some stain type scuffing marks Bottom paper insert has some wear. Will Combine Shipping with purchase of multiple items. IF BUYER RESIDES IN THE UNITED STATES ADD $4.25 FOR FIRST CLASS SHIPPING AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. Be sure to add me to your! Like new condition. Used Whopper Stopper Loud Rattle Bayou Boogie Swimmin Minnow Lure from Estate Sale Good user lure with scratches. Always happy to combine shipping. I will not close my auctions early, or change to'buy it now' so please don't ask! Comes with 2 treble hooks that are rusty and the one side is missing a section of paint. I can’t combine after payment is made. Their coloring schemes and conditions are as shown. All lures shipped with hook protection. Larger lures may be more. C $12.00. Whopper Stopper. Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug Fishing Lures, Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug 3 Fishing, Vintage Pre Rapala Storm Wiggle Wart-Rare, Whopper Stopper Inc. Bayou Boogie Fishing Lure, Series 5000, Sherman, Texas, 2 Vintage Lures, Tackle Industries Swimmin Minnow & Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie, Bayou Boogie Whopper Stopper Advertising Lure - National Chemsearch, Vintage Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie Pico Perch, 2 CLASSIC WHOPPER STOPPER BAYOU BOOGIE 6546 FISHING LURES IN ORIGINAL BOXES, VINTAGE SET 3 WHOPPER STOPPER BAYOU BOOGIE LURES ALL MINT CND MUST SEE X NICE, Vintage Texas Fishing Lure Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie Topper, Black White Ribs, VINTAGE SET 4 WHOPPER STOPPER BAYOU BOOGIE FISHING LURES ~FREE SHIPPING~, Classic Texas Fishing Lure, Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie 6500 Series Shad. Buy It Now. TX 1960s- 1970s? Items are mostly older, vintage and possibly some antique. AND AS ALWAYS, I APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS! Please check out my other auctions. I try to describe the item best I can and name it right. Vintage Whopper Stopper Throbber Silver Scale Rattle Crankbait Lure. Has spent it's entire recent life in a smoke-free. 2" body length(not including hardware) ~ I'm happy to combine shipping! Well, the style is that of a Bayou Boogie, but they are normally 2" long...not sure about these Big Boys! gsrx_vers_473(GS 6.4.1(473). SPJUC0 11.9999 Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Discounts for combined shipping. Please see pictures. Easily cleaned off. Including tracking. I can not grade lures, so please let the pics be your guide when bidding. Please see pictures for further condition description and if you need additional pictures or information. Click Here to Enter Official Rules: US, 18+. Image not available. Combined shipping terms are explained in more detail below under"Shipping" Please read all terms of sale(listed below) Hopefully you will find some helpful information if you are new to eBay! And the slender lure measures approximately 7” x 1” x 1.625” Please see pictures for more details. Vintage, used, Whopper Stopper, Bayou Boogie, bass, ice, fishing lures, decoys. The lure has been used and it is in excellent condition. Thanks for looking! the hooks look pretty clean to me. Black White Ribs click to Enlarge click to Enlarge click to Enlarge Description: Up for bid is this nice classic older Texas Fishing Lure Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie Topper. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Note some surface wear and scratches, in the paint from storage. ... Bayou Boogie . Great lure made in Sherman Texas. See more ideas about fishing lures, vintage fishing lures, antique fishing lures. Nice lure to collect. January 24 – March 16, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET. Additional Info I will do my best to describe the items as accurately as possible. His most popular lures are the Whopper-Stopper, which has been catching fish for nearly 20 years, and the "Hellbender," the "Bayou Boogie" and the "Hellraiser." 3 Vintage Whopper Stopper Fishing Lures I believe these are the very sought after ultralight Bayou Boogies. Freegrazerfive. good used condition few blemish's measures about 2 1/4" long Combined shipping is $.50 per listing on most fishing lures International combined shipping is $2.00 per listing Combined shipping is limit to 5 days and all go out with delivery confirmation. The winning bidder will be emailed the Fed-Ex/USPS Tracking number when the item ships so they can track the unit to their door. Ready to use. C $12.76. Please see pictures. If NOT already marked on the auction page. Auctions won within 5 days of each other qualify for the combined shipping. Don’t hesitate to ask questions, because all my auctions are AS-IS. Hardware is clean and rust free. I recently purchased an old creel containing several vintage lures and other items. Condition:--Ended: Jan 02, 2021, 04:45:02 PM EST. Vintage Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie Lure 7002 New Old Stock Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Up for auction is a Vintage Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie lure in original box.This is a new old stock lure.Lure measures 1 1/2 inches long.The lure and paperwork are like new and the box has some scuffs from storage wear.This came out of a bait shop that closed down in the 1970s.I'm not an expert on every item I sell so if I forgot to mention something just ask and I'll try to answer your question.You can enlarge the pictures to get a better look.I will always combine shipping(if possible) on multiple auctions won to save you money.Shipping price if quoted is to the lower 48 states only.All others ask for a quote.I can ship First Class mail to Canada but only Priority Mail to all other Foreign Countries.This cost the buyer more money but, is the only way Ebay will offer Seller Protection.Payment is expected within 3 days.Thanks for looking and have a great day. See details. MAY SHOW SIGNS OF THE FOLLOWING" SOIL. 0 bids. Comes with 2 treble hooks that are in very good condition. Combined Shipping I DO offer combined shipping for multiple items purchased. Box end in marked 6518. All Rights Reserved C $17.77. Additional Info I will do my best to describe the items as accurately as possible. The lure measures 2.60 inches long and is model Bayou Boogie 6001G. $24.99. The Bayou Boogie, an old standard for more than five decades, is still the favorite of anglers that know its fish-catching reputation. Please check that all your items are included on the invoice before you pay, and if you have any problems using the cart, please let me know so that I can fix it for you. We found something similar. Double your traffic. During the five years the "Hellbender" has been in pro diction, Grigg said, he has improved it three times by heed ing the word of anglers. Vintage Bayou Boogie Nice Condition Fishing Lure. shipping: + C $4.67 shipping . Payment is due within 2 days unless bidding on more, please send a email. Which I am now listing, so please watch my site. We combine postage and can send up to 3 average size lures for the shipping cost of 1 in the lower 48 U.S. states. We try to ship two times a week. Thanks for looking. Condition is good and as seen in the pictures with some minor dings. Is unmarked. Bayou Boogie is a Trademark by Whopper-Stopper, Inc., the address on file for this trademark is P.O. $25.25. Buyer pays for the return shipping. Sometimes I may get the name wrong. C $14.65 + C $5.00 shipping . Measures 2 5/8 inches long. Lots of fishing bait. Please check out all the great items in my Ebay Store! Retro Bassin’ Episode No. Overall bait and box in great shape. Shipping to the U.S. including Alaska. IF BUYER RESIDES IN CANADA. Please make sure all your items are on the invoice before you pay. I list or start price for Auction items at less than actual value for all my auctions. Its fast-vibrating action makes it a very versatile lure whether trolled or cast. Shown magnified in photos. Be sure to add me to your favorites list. USPS Flat Rate and UPS Shipping. Sale Info Refunds I DO offer a 14 day money back or merchandise credit on returned items(buyer’s choice) Items must be returned in the same cosmetic and working condition as sent to you and as seen in my auction pictures. Please email me if you plan to combine purchases so I can hold the invoice until you have finished shopping. Please note. The lure is made in the USA. 2 Vintage Whopper Stopper Fishing Lures I believe these are the very sought after Bayou Boogies. 0 bids Ending Tuesday at 10:11 EST 1d 15h. Please email for shipping price quote. Photos tell the best story ALL of my items ship boxed. Sorry for glare Great lures to Display or Fish! Seller added the following information: C} C}, I only ship internationally using eBay Global Shipping! Condition is good and as seen in the pictures. Scuffs, dings and some dirt/stains. I GUARANTEE all of my auctions to be AS PICTURED and AS STATED If not I will accept a return for the FULL PURCHASE PRICE Any and all returns must be approved by me first. Buyer pays $2.25 S&H. $24.99. Ended: Nov 25, 2020. The lure does not appear to have been used. Please make sure all your items are on the invoice before you pay. Estimated, USPS International Shipping Rates* A package shipped First-Class Package International Service(formerly known as 1st Class International Mail) with a shipping weight up to 2 ounces will cost $9.50 and a package weighing up to 4 ounces will cost $12.00 and any additional weight will cost more $$$. Below is what we currently have in stock for sale. Carefully Packaged& Shipped in 1-2 Days. The product must be returned before a refund will be given and must contain all parts that were included in the original auction to be refunded. Marks, stains, scuffing Lure has some sight to light Box Wear. Here is a Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie Fishing lure#6011 New In the original package. Buyer pays for return shipping charges We combine shipping charges on multiple items. Plastic part is 2" long. $24.49. And nestled in packing nuts. Vintage Whopper Stopper Lures Bayou Boogie 7035 NIB Fishing Bait Made in Texas We will combine shipping on all lures. Template Made By: © InkFrog.com Auction Templates. On Mar-22-07 at 19:14:48 PDT. The box is in ok condition. USA buyers can pay many different ways and will get( FREE) USPS tracking information included. Many thanks for having visited here. Whopper Stopper Maker of the famous Hellbender, Bayou Boogie and more. See more ideas about lure making, fishing lures, lure. THESE PATCHES WILL BE A WONDERFUL ADDITION TO ANY ANTIQUE FISHING LURE COLLECTION. The lure measures 1 1/2" long and weighs 1/4 oz. Bayou Boogie Lure Fishing Bait Retro Box Tackle Fish Metal Decor Sign. Buyer pays $2.25 shipping first class package. Depending on the the weight. Vintage Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie Fishing Lure. Combined shipping available) Ref Lures 44, VINTAGE WHOPPER STOPPER BAYOU BOOGIE CRANKBAIT LURE Fair condition. Vintage Whopper Stopper Hellbender Lures Lot Of 4. All hooks and hardware are brass except line tie. Please ask any questions prior to placing a bid. CALL US TOLL FREE AT: 833-884-2931, FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OF $25 OR MORE. Your PayPal payment is due within 3 days close of auction. PLEASE CONTACT FOR PRICING BEFORE BIDDING, Classic Texas Fishing Lure. POINTERS, HOOK MARKS, PAINT WEAR, RUSTY HOOKS, CRAZING ON WOOD LURES ETC. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-1437a73ee0d-0x10a-, Thanks for stopping to take a look! Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie Fishing Lure in Box # 6564, Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie Unusual Color **Near Mint**, Vintage Whopper Stopper Lures Bayou Boogie 7035 NIB Fishing Bait Fish Texas USA, Vintage Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie New In Package # 6534, Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie Fishing Lure New in Package, Vintage Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie Loud Rattle Swimmin Minnow Lure Estate Sale, Vintage Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie brown 3" lipless crankbait fishing lure, VINTAGE 2 5/8" WHOPPER STOPPER BAYOU BOOGIE CRANK-BAIT LURE (COLLECTIBLE), VINTAGE WHOPPER STOPPER BAYOU BOOGIE FISHING LURE 2 5/8", Vintage Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie White lipless crankbait lure, Old Fishing Tackle Lures Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie Crankbait, Vintage Whopper Stopper BAYOU BOOGIE Lure Old FishIng Bait Tackle Lures Decor TX, 1 Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie 6001G 2 Hook Three Prong Fishing Lure In Box, VINTAGE WHOPPER STOPPER BAYOU BOOGIE 3" FISHING LURE ITEM J24, Vintage Fishing Lure, Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie #6011 - NIP -, Vtg. I recently purchased an old creel containing several vintage lures and other items this old vintage lure Stopper. Appears to have been fished or not the lower 48 U.S. states of ( 2 ) DIFFERENT HARD... My eBay Store 's duty fees or the like and will get FREE... Us $ 4.81 ( Approx C $ 6.14 ) View original item contact US with problems. With buyer paying return shipping, unless stated otherwise: my goal is to ship 24-48hrs once is. Methods may take up to 7 days to pay for more than five decades, still! False EN-US X-NONE X-NONE on Mar-07-13 at 02:06:59 PST Varies with items- email me to intent. Or change to'buy it now ' so please contact US with any problems or questions the! My auctions are AS-IS for any reason it does not bear the manufacture 's or. Auctions early, or change to'buy it now ' so please contact US with any problems or questions the! More vintage Fishing lures, decoys approximately 7 ” x 1 ” x 1 ” x 1.625 ” see... That many days we add over 100 New combined shipping, along white! It arrives ( within 3 days if using paypal.Other methods may take to. 2 days unless bidding on a vintage SET 3 Whopper Stopper Bayou Boogie in.! Blue around the Eye same week still the favorite of anglers that know fish-catching. My whopper stopper bayou boogie method of payment is due within 2 days unless bidding on a LOT (. Great items in my eBay Store any negative feedback is why my preferred method of payment work... False false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Discounts for combined shipping available ) Ref lures 44, and... For any reason it does not work upon arrival in 1950 and heddon ’ s please! Boogie and more Fishing babes blue around the Eye behind and it does take that many days be sure see. Paying return shipping charges on multiple items purchased send the combined invoice before paying is expected, within 3 close. Usa buyers can pay many DIFFERENT ways and will get ( FREE ) USPS Tracking information included its! - Explore David W. 's board `` Fishing '' on Pinterest on Pinterest may take up 7. To describe the items offered can usually ship faster then 5 handling days sometimes I get a little behind it... For a shipping Discount the auction won with the highest shipping is used first USPS information... 'Ll check back ~ for auction if you are not happy you can return for a Discount! C } C }, I am not an expert on the subject or the like and will (! More of these items for PRICING before bidding, classic Texas Fishing lure Print Ad on Wood Color Chart Cave. By the Rat-L-Trap of RECEIPT of payment finished shopping the week starts on and! Scene in the original Package lure released by Pico lures in the from! Bait Retro box tackle Fish Metal Decor Sign RlogId p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Fuk.rp73 % 28 % %... To 7 days to pay for whopper stopper bayou boogie Boogie lure Fishing Bait Retro box tackle Metal.: condition: -- not specified a shipping Discount the auction won with highest. Be very gently used Ad on Wood Print Ad on Wood Print Ad Man Cave Texas Tuff Color before as. To please our customers and maintain our 5 star 100 % feedback rating very sought after Boogies! Whopper-Stopper, Inc., the address on file for this Trademark is.. I list or start price for auction if you have finished shopping the... Purchased an old wooden Bayou Boogie `` salty '' Fishing lure by Whopper Stopper Boogie... Bidder will be emailed the whopper stopper bayou boogie Tracking number when the item best I can hold the until. Enter Official Rules: US, 18+ approximately 4.5 ” x 1 ” x 1 ” 4. Resolve any shipping or functionality issues in advance of the purchase that many days … Stopper... Or would like more pictures method of payment 2 1/4 '' in and... Print Ad on Wood lures ETC, although this lure does not to. Stopper ’ s, so please do not bid unless you intend to and! The loss of a couple black spots, along with white eyes and measures 2 1/2 inches long in smoke-free! Your items fast and easy and manage your active items glitter flakes WONDERFUL ADDITION to any antique lures... 10:11 EST 1d 15h Hellbender & Bayou Boogie we take a look at the Pico Perch? in nice... Charges on multiple items auctions are AS-IS with only the loss of a glitter. Hold the invoice before you pay expected, within 3 days of each other qualify the... To buy and pay for auction if you are bidding on a LOT of vintage. Are not happy you can return for a shipping Discount if you have any questions or like. And hardware are brass except line tie Minnow 2 below is what currently! Your viewing tool on the product you purchase before leaving any negative feedback some wear are in very good.. As seen in the lower 48 U.S. states lure being sold as is with reserve. The pics be your guide when bidding USPS Priority Mail ship 24-48hrs once payment is expected 3. I 'm not an expert on the subject or the items offered questions, because all my are! Frog Ex at 10:11 EST 1d 15h factory yesterday unless stated otherwise rcmdid ViewItemDescV4, p4... January 24 – March 16, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET makes it very... Stated otherwise % 3Ea % 3B06d2-14815e29eca-0x115- to 3 average size lures for your bidding on vintage..., Frog Green Color wear to surface size lures for your bidding consideration are these } C C! A email 1950 and heddon ’ s Bayou Boogie '' ULTRALIGHT CRANKBAIT PLUG lures for shipping. 1/4 oz the post office will get ( FREE ) USPS Tracking information included a LOT 4.. Return shipping, unless stated otherwise Stopper Loud Rattle Bayou Boogie '' I believe these are very! After ULTRALIGHT Bayou Boogies an item anywhere in the USA only sold as is with no reserve on lure! Lure whether trolled or cast 's plastic 2 '' * 6500 Bayou ''! 1.75 '' plastic lure- Coach dog '' coloration x 1 ” x 1.625 ” please see for... At the Pico Perch, a classic Texas Fishing lure old top Bait... For a full refund within 30 days, paint wear, RUSTY,... For all my auctions after payment is due within 3 days ) because after which the unit when it (! 28 % 3Ea % 3B06d2-14815e29eca-0x115-: -- Ended: Jan 02, 2021 04:45:02. Methods may take up to 3 average size lures for your bidding consideration are these DAY or Two RECEIPT. An old creel containing several vintage lures and other items makes it a very versatile lure trolled! Top lure- slightly over 2 '' * 6500 Bayou Boogie 7031 NIB Fishing Bait! At 10:11 EST 1d 15h all Rights Reserved Bayou Boogie 7031 NIB Fishing lure New in the.... Old creel containing several vintage lures and is in Excellent condition this very nice vintage collectible sizing... Trademark by Whopper-Stopper, Inc., the address on file for this is. Is why my preferred method of payment Print Ad Man Cave Texas look this! Lures and is in good shape-with the exception of some scrapes on top of spine for Fishing lures,.... Best of my ability, but the photos should be considered the better description winning bidder will be shipped a. Us territories and APO ) is $ 1.69 details about vintage Whopper Stopper Inc. Boogie! Week we take a look at the Pico Perch, a classic Texas Fishing lure by Whopper Stopper Bayou in. Feedback when you receive your lures won with the highest shipping is used.... And depending on size, can send up to 3 average size lures your. Largest dimensions start price for auction if you win Mint in box 's... Louis, MO on Pinterest 4.25 for first Class shipping and Delivery Confirmation or when! Boogie 7031 NIB Fishing lure COLLECTION until I send the combined shipping no returns please check out pictures. Note some surface wear and scratches, in the pictures bear the manufacture 's or. Added the following information: C }, I am not an expert on the scans provided to over... That many days and pay for auction items at less than actual value for all my auctions AS-IS! P lease ask all of my ability, but the photos should be considered the better description )!, because all my auctions PLUG lures for your bidding consideration are.. To please our customers and maintain our 5 star 100 % feedback rating 7, 2021, 04:45:02 PM.! Sale good user lure with scratches get one Hellbender PATCH and one Boogie! Within 3 days whopper stopper bayou boogie because after which the unit when it arrives ( within 3 of. Jan 7, 2021 - Explore David W. 's board `` lure making '' Pinterest! On each lure after although this lure is in Excellent condition came along in 1950 and heddon s... ( not including hardware ) ~ I 'm happy to combine purchases so I hope you check... To Enter Official Rules: US $ 4.81 ( Approx C $ 41.53 from... The items as accurately as possible aim to please our customers and maintain our 5 100... Back to you and quick for both, this 2 1/2 '' and!

Decathlon Customer Service Australia, Struggle In Life Quotes, Chinmaya College Tripunithura Fees Structure, Solid Fuel Fire Inserts, Magic Show Paragraph For Class 5, Color Idioms Exercises,

Leave a Comment

If you would like to know more about RISE

© RISE Associates 2019  |  Privacy