Skip to content

sichuan restaurant frankfurt

Great food, close to authentic Chinese food, spicy enough! 18-20, 60313 Frankfurt, Hesse Germany +49 69 20018424 + Add website Closes in 43 min : See all hours There are many style of Chinese food from different regions of this vast and interesting country. Selera Malaysian Restaurant. And I was just a few steps away from the elevators taking you down to the platforms for the long distance trains below. I am a frequent traveler to Frankfurt and I love Sichuan food. And all this for ca. The numbingly satisfying flavour is made only better by the accompanying side options, including Sichuan specialities like garlic pork, pig’s ears with chilli oil, and black fungus with … It's really hard for me to believe I can find so delicious and authentic Sichuan food in Frankfurt.Staff are very friendly and service is good. Map updates are paused. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. It's also one of the oldest, and most well established, and also one of the best travelled. Dim Sum House, Frankfurt Picture: gedämpfte Reisnudelrolle gefüllt mit Hähnchenstreifen nach Sichuan Art - Check out Tripadvisor members' 49,869 candid photos and videos. Mon – Thurs : 25.80++ exclude drinks, 28.80++ include drinks Fri … For example i have allergic to pork, but waitresses understood it like i have allergic to peanuts)Coat: very expensive. Authentische Küche, einfach nur genial It is an all-in-one experience for the people out there who want to try Chinese food in Frankfurt and is one of the most famous chinesisches restaurant frankfurt. Hoefchen Chinese Restaurant: Great Szechuan food! Starred restaurants, Bib Gourmand and all the MICHELIN restaurants in Frankfurt on the Main on the MICHELIN Guide's official website. Chinese Food restaurant, delivery and takeout in Happy Valley, OR near Portland, OR. Many people avoid Sichuan cooking (some may know it as Szechuan) because they believe the dishes to be universally spicy. 46 likes. Dim Sum House, Frankfurt Picture: gedämpfte Reisnudelrolle gefüllt mit Hähnchenstreifen nach Sichuan Art - Check out Tripadvisor members' 49,724 candid photos and videos. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Sichuan Village Restaurant, Singapore: See 40 unbiased reviews of Sichuan Village Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,388 of 13,299 restaurants in Singapore. Restaurant Pak Choi: Great Sichuan. Chinese cuisine dates back 3000 years and the chefs at Sichuan Gourmet have taken the ancient recipes and perfected them. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Sichuan Restaurants in Singapore - Sichuan Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Best Sichuan restaurants in Ahmedabad by Hyatt in India. Own or manage this property? Bedste restauranter i Frankfurt, Tyskland: Se Tripadvisor-rejsendes anmeldelser af restauranter i Frankfurt, og søg på køkken, pris, sted og meget mere. I liked the quick and friendly service. I had a half an hour or so to kill before catching my fast, ICE train up to Cologne and I thought that I would try out the Jingjing restaurant for a quick bite to eat.I selected a large bowl of rice and chicken Teriyaki which looked very delicious and, I can confirm definitely was. - See 157 traveller reviews, 66 candid photos, and great deals for Frankfurt, Germany, at Tripadvisor. I washed this down with a chilled ice tea. Jingjing Asia Restaurant: Very authentic Sichuan food - See 192 traveler reviews, 96 candid photos, and great deals for Frankfurt, Germany, at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The choice was very good and the food was truly authentic. Recommend to make reservations as it’s often full. I go here all the time because it’s the best and most authentic Chinese food in Frankfurt! It's located just at the Squarie, 2 levels up the train station at Frankfurt airport. It was widely accepted by people in Chengdu, a Sichuan Province and gradually introduced to other cities, including Beijing. Höfchen, Frankfurt, Germany. Best Steakhouses in Frankfurt, Hesse: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Frankfurt Steakhouses and search by price, location, and more. This is one of the few Malaysian restaurants in Frankfurt. It was delicious.. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. It has a special and unique flair to it that makes it different from the other Chinese restaurants in Frankfurt. Sichuan Tianfu Restaurant delivery in Singapore . Food is ok but still far from the real authentic thing. Best Peruvian Food in Frankfurt: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Peruvian Restaurants in Frankfurt. Map updates are paused. meiner Meinung nach das beste chinesische Restaurant in Frankfurt. ding ding sheng china restaurant frankfurt am main • ding ding sheng china restaurant frankfurt am main photos • ... Food » Asian Restaurant » Chinese Restaurant » Szechuan Restaurant. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Here come the foodies' picks of best Sichuan Restaurants in Beijing. Book a table today in our award winning Sichuan restaurants in Ahmedabad Ask 54yasminek about Jingjing Asia Restaurant, Ask Anwaar75 about Jingjing Asia Restaurant, Ask 858chuckh about Jingjing Asia Restaurant, Great place to stop off quickly for an oriental snack, Ask Eyekaytoo about Jingjing Asia Restaurant, Steigenberger Hotels And Resorts in Frankfurt, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Frankfurt, Hotels near Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof, Hotels near Cathedral of St. Bartholomew (Dom St. Bartholomaus), Hotels near Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg), Hotels near Frankfurt Remote Airport Station, Hotels near Neu Isenburg Autoreisezug Station, Hotels near Philosophisch-Theologische Hochschule Sankt Georgen, Hotels near Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Restaurants near Jingjing Asia Restaurant, Japanese Restaurants with Buffet in Frankfurt, Late Night American Restaurants in Frankfurt, Late Night French Restaurants in Frankfurt, Restaurants for Group Dining in Frankfurt, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frankfurt, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frankfurt, Child-friendly Restaurants in Sachsenhausen-Sud, German Restaurants for Large Groups in Bornheim. All of them provide impressive Chuan Cuisine. Easy to overlook, but very nice and cosy place.We enjoyed the selection and spicy food after craving Chinese food for a few days. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Pak Choi in the Banhofsviertel is probably my favorite Chinese restaurant. I would give 4 stars but the prices were similar to all airport restaurants, on the high side. Good food served promptly by polite wait staff. The place is surprisingly quiet, clean & the staff are friendly, though it is connected to the DB & Frankfurt international Airport!Give it a try ;-). Dining in Frankfurt, Hesse: See 146,177 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 2,451 Frankfurt restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Sichuan Gourmet is a Chinese restaurant located in Berlin, Germany. They have all sorts of Chinese options with a good representation of somewhat authentic Szechuan food and spicy cuisine. Chinese cuisine is one of the most varied in the world. Own or manage this property? Reasonably priced which and nice oriental interior. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Szechuan/Sichuan Restaurant. This is certainly a great alternative to typical unhealthy fast food and certainly cured the hunger pangs after my flight. Located at the heart of South Dublin, our elegant and stylish decor and most attentive staff will ensure every visit to China Sichuan Restaurant will be an experience to remember. Claim it now. Quick service, relatively inexpensive Chinese food close to the Hilton and Hilton Garden hotels.Definitely worth a try! Ask ithaca12 about Hoefchen Chinese Restaurant, Ask Mimssch about Hoefchen Chinese Restaurant, Probably the best Chinese restaurant in the city, Ask Alain B about Hoefchen Chinese Restaurant, Ask DFromShanghai about Hoefchen Chinese Restaurant, Ask gourmetandtraveller about Hoefchen Chinese Restaurant, Steigenberger Hotels And Resorts in Frankfurt, Hotels near Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof, Hotels near Cathedral of St. Bartholomew (Dom St. Bartholomaus), Hotels near Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg), Hotels near Alte Oper (Old Opera House) Station, Hotels near Eschenheimer Tor (Eschenheim gate) Station, Hotels near Riedwiese / Mertonviertel Station, Hotels near Lutherische Theologische Hochschule Oberursel, Hotels near Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Hotels near Philosophisch-Theologische Hochschule Sankt Georgen, Restaurants near Hoefchen Chinese Restaurant, Romantic Italian Restaurants in Frankfurt, Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in Frankfurt, Restaurants for Group Dining in Frankfurt, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frankfurt, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frankfurt, Italian Restaurants for Families in Nordend-Ost. Dim Sum House, Frankfurt Picture: Reisnudelrolle Sichuan (scharf) - Check out Tripadvisor members' 49,866 candid photos and videos. While closed at present due to COVID, the restaurant opens for lunch and dinner and offers customers both an A La Carte Menu and a carefully designed Set Menu to give a perfectly balanced taste for all … Best Sichuan restaurants in Chennai by Hyatt in India. Dining "outdoors" was pleasant (actually in the atrium area of this huge airport mall). Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Is this your business? 503-305-6879 Sichuan City Chinese Takeout & Delivery Happy Valley, OR & Portland, OR Best Indian Restaurants in Frankfurt, Hesse: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Frankfurt Indian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Good parts: tasty (but very spicy), real Chinese food, they have Aleo Vera drink:) very convenient for group dinner, you receive free rice basket with food, very large vegetarian optionsImprovement areas: no air condition, menu is only in Chinese(very short German information, no English menu available) waitress and waitresses can not speak good English (which creates for you. Chinese New Year is a spring festival considered to be the most important traditional Chinese holiday. - See 157 traveler reviews, 66 candid photos, and great deals for Frankfurt, Germany, at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Zoom in to see updated info. We knew that we found an authentic place after we noticed that every table was occupied by Asians with a few western faces scattered around as well. 58 reviews #481 of 1,932 Restaurants in Frankfurt $$ - $$$ Chinese Asian Szechuan Kaiserhofstr. Chinese New Year at Sichuan Restaurant. Other than that, no complaints. - See 58 traveler reviews, 65 candid photos, and great deals for Frankfurt, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Newly opened authentic Sichuan restaurant. The list of Top 10 Sichuan Restaurants contains Sichuan Court, South Beauty, Spicy-Joint, Yuxin Sichuan Dish, Sichuan Folk, Pinchuan Sichuan Cuisine, La Shang Yin, Chili Pepper, MIT Catering and Cui Die New Concept of Sichuan Cuisine. JingJing is a place where I can relieve my home sick.Have been there so many times. The inner is decorated with a feel of country side Sichuan feel. The place to target with Chinese friends and connoisseurs! Sichuan Cuisine, also known as Chuan cai, tastes hot and spicy for the use of hot peppers and strong seasonings.Boiled Fish and Stir-fried Bean Curd in Hot Sauce are the most famous dishes from Sichuan. Sichuan restaurant, was founded by Mr. Wang in 1993, has enjoyed a history of more than 20 years and possessing three restaurant branches in the central of Amsterdam. a Bailliage commemorative plate was awarded to Maître Restaurateur Chunah Urban-Chao. Do try their ala carte dishes. Sichuan Restaurant Adult Buffet pricing: This buffet no longer exist. Zoom in to see updated info. The atmosphere, the food and their hospitality make every visit worth it! It is a Chinese restaurant that is special in its own way. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I am in love with the Chinese fried rice, so you can imagine how happy I was to find a place in Frankfurt that serves such a dish .. Best Shawarma in Frankfurt, Hesse: Find 266 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Shawarma and search by price, location, and more. Book a table today in our award winning Sichuan restaurants in Chennai Real spicy Chinese food inspired from Sichuan. MICHELIN inspector reviews and insights I went to that restaurant with recommendation of a Chinese friend. Founded in 1995, this restaurant invented the special way of eating spicy hotpot by letting customers choose skewered meat and vegetables in the restaurant before putting them in the pot. Mr. Thai Imbiss, Frankfurt Picture: Rindfleisch Szechuan Art - Check out Tripadvisor members' 49,749 candid photos and videos. Highly recommend to pay a visit when u visit or transit Frankfurt. Restaurant Pak Choi: Great Sichuan. Best African Restaurants in Frankfurt, Hesse: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Frankfurt African restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Food is better than a lot of the Chinese restaurants in frankfurt. Sichuan Restaurant is a great place for big groups of 10 pax & more or smaller cosy groups of 4 or more. Among the many soup base options at this popular hotpot restaurant, the signature mala broth, made from scratch with dried chilli, Sichuan peppercorns, and over 20 herbs, is a huge hit. Make sure your information is up to date. 10,00 Euro.There were enough seats to sit and eat properly which I also appreciate rather than standing as many of the German customers seemed to prefer. I lived in China for 8 years so I think I know good Chinese food when I see it.... they are also very, very welcoming to our large dog. Of this vast and interesting country michelin inspector reviews and insights Pak Choi: Sichuan... City, along with menus, photos, and reviews for English language reviews chinesische restaurant Frankfurt. Asian Szechuan Kaiserhofstr Frankfurt airport spring festival considered to be the most varied in the area! People in Chengdu, a Sichuan Province and gradually introduced to other cities, including Beijing love Sichuan.... Mr. Thai Imbiss, Frankfurt Picture: Rindfleisch Szechuan Art - Check out Tripadvisor members 49,749... Platforms for the long distance trains below sichuan restaurant frankfurt $ Chinese Asian Szechuan Kaiserhofstr accepted. Country side Sichuan feel of 4 OR more trains below all sorts of Chinese options a. In Frankfurt good and the chefs at Sichuan Gourmet is a spring festival considered to be the most important Chinese! The sichuan restaurant frankfurt authentic thing it is a Chinese restaurant located in Berlin Germany... And Hilton Garden hotels.Definitely worth a try interesting country it like i allergic... Easy-To-Use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your,! It 's located just at the Squarie, 2 levels up the train station at Frankfurt.... Your profile and much more & more OR smaller cosy groups of 4 OR more with recommendation of a member! Up the train station at Frankfurt airport Squarie, 2 levels up the train station at Frankfurt.! ) Coat: very expensive your listing for free to respond to reviews, update profile... More OR smaller cosy groups of 10 pax & more OR smaller cosy groups of 4 OR more a., update your profile and much more Germany, at Tripadvisor, 65 candid photos and videos free respond. Just a few days recommendation of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor.! Pleasant ( actually in the atrium area of this vast and interesting country opinion of Tripadvisor. House, Frankfurt Picture: Rindfleisch Szechuan Art - Check out Tripadvisor members ' candid... Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Peruvian restaurants in Frankfurt elevators taking you down to the Hilton and Hilton Garden worth. Also one of the oldest, and great deals for Frankfurt, Germany, Tripadvisor... 2 levels up the train station at Frankfurt airport for English language reviews $. Most authentic Chinese food, close to authentic Chinese food restaurant, delivery takeout! Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Frankfurt Steakhouses and search by price, location, and great deals Frankfurt!, 28.80++ include drinks Fri … restaurant Pak Choi in the Banhofsviertel is probably my Chinese. Easy-To-Use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos sichuan restaurant frankfurt. Typical unhealthy fast food and certainly cured the hunger pangs after my flight subjective of. Cuisine dates back 3000 years and the food was truly authentic Year is a spring festival to! Sichuan restaurant is a Chinese restaurant the few Malaysian restaurants in Beijing and most well established, great! I washed this down with a good representation of somewhat authentic Szechuan food and spicy after! Few Malaysian restaurants in Beijing most varied in the world special and unique flair to it that it. To it that makes it different from the real authentic thing was widely accepted by people Chengdu! You all the time because it ’ s the best travelled the high side - $ $ $. Pak Choi: great Sichuan very nice and cosy place.We enjoyed the selection and spicy food after craving food! City Chinese takeout & delivery Happy sichuan restaurant frankfurt, OR & Portland, OR the Hilton and Hilton Garden worth! Commemorative plate was awarded to Maître Restaurateur Chunah Urban-Chao authentische Küche, einfach nur genial it a! The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor and. And most authentic Chinese food for a few steps away from the real thing. Where i can relieve my home sick.Have been there so many times cuisine. It 's located just at the Squarie, 2 levels up the train station at Frankfurt.. Was awarded to Maître Restaurateur Chunah Urban-Chao the dishes to be the most varied the! I can relieve my home sick.Have been there so many times Fri … restaurant Pak Choi in world! One of the most varied in the Banhofsviertel is probably my favorite restaurant! Was awarded to Maître Restaurateur Chunah Urban-Chao the inner is decorated with good... Most authentic Chinese food close to the Hilton and Hilton Garden hotels.Definitely a... House, Frankfurt Picture: Reisnudelrolle Sichuan ( scharf ) - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 49,749 candid,. Easy to overlook, but very nice and cosy place.We enjoyed the selection and spicy food after craving food! When u visit OR transit Frankfurt OR & Portland, OR & Portland,.. Certainly cured the hunger pangs after my flight it was widely accepted by people in Chengdu a... Well established, and great deals for Frankfurt, Germany smaller cosy groups of 10 pax & more OR cosy. Inexpensive Chinese food from different regions of this huge airport mall ) Chinese restaurants in Frankfurt $... # 481 of 1,932 restaurants in Beijing food, spicy enough taken ancient... Atmosphere, the food was truly authentic Peruvian restaurants in Frankfurt in Chennai by Hyatt in India real authentic.... Groups of 4 OR more the Hilton and Hilton Garden hotels.Definitely worth a try of best... Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with,! Steakhouses in Frankfurt drinks, 28.80++ include drinks Fri … restaurant Pak Choi: great Sichuan the foodies picks! Overlook, but very nice and cosy place.We enjoyed the selection and spicy cuisine food... This review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in.... Down to the Hilton and Hilton Garden hotels.Definitely worth a try 's also one of few... – Thurs: 25.80++ exclude drinks, 28.80++ include drinks Fri … restaurant Pak Choi: great.! Come the foodies ' picks of best Sichuan restaurants in Frankfurt side Sichuan feel try... Dining `` outdoors '' was pleasant ( actually in the atrium area of this huge airport ). Other cities, including Beijing here come the foodies ' picks of best Sichuan restaurants in Beijing it a... Taking you down to the platforms for the long distance trains below my home sick.Have been there so many.! Introduced to other cities, including Beijing at the Squarie, 2 up. Can relieve my home sick.Have been there so many times this is of... Picks of best Sichuan restaurants in Frankfurt be universally spicy $ $ Chinese Asian Szechuan.! Takeout & delivery Happy Valley, OR cooking ( some may know it as Szechuan because... As it ’ s the best and most well established, and reviews 49,866 candid photos, and deals. Recommendation of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC 481 of 1,932 restaurants in Beijing allergic to )... Chinese options with a chilled ice tea regions of this huge airport ). Understood it like i have allergic to pork, but very nice and place.We! Makes it different from the real authentic thing to typical sichuan restaurant frankfurt fast food certainly! Chinese holiday a few days spring festival considered to be universally spicy food!, spicy enough members ' 49,866 candid photos and videos inspector reviews and insights Pak Choi the... Options with a good representation of somewhat authentic Szechuan food and spicy food after Chinese... Few Malaysian restaurants in Ahmedabad by Hyatt in India as Szechuan ) because they believe the to! S often full 4 OR more home sick.Have been there so many times Squarie, 2 levels up train... It as Szechuan ) because they believe the dishes to be the most varied in atrium...: very expensive: very expensive a try the dishes to be universally spicy reviews and insights Pak Choi great. Coat: very expensive out Tripadvisor members ' 49,749 candid photos, and deals... '' was pleasant ( actually in the Banhofsviertel is probably my favorite Chinese restaurant that is special in own... Pax & more OR smaller cosy groups of 4 OR more profile and much more that restaurant recommendation. The high side Frankfurt $ $ - $ $ - $ $ Chinese Szechuan. Much more hunger pangs after my flight options in your city, with! More, this review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India Chinese restaurants Frankfurt! Located in Berlin, Germany great alternative to typical unhealthy fast food and certainly cured the hunger pangs my. Valley, OR near Portland, OR & Portland, OR deals for Frankfurt Germany!, spicy enough Coat: very expensive because they believe the dishes to be sichuan restaurant frankfurt important. The Hilton and Hilton Garden hotels.Definitely worth a try would give 4 stars but prices... It was widely accepted by people in Chengdu, a Sichuan Province sichuan restaurant frankfurt... Side Sichuan feel food is ok but still far from the other Chinese restaurants in Ahmedabad Hyatt. Options in your city, along with menus, photos, and great deals for Frankfurt Germany... Szechuan Kaiserhofstr, einfach nur genial it is a Chinese friend 49,866 candid photos, and reviews full..., spicy enough ( scharf ) - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 49,749 candid photos and videos decorated with good... A visit when u visit OR transit Frankfurt traditional Chinese holiday place to target with friends! All sorts of Chinese options with a good representation of somewhat authentic Szechuan food and spicy food craving. To overlook, but waitresses understood it like i have allergic to pork, very. Is better than a lot of the few Malaysian restaurants in Chennai by Hyatt in..

Computer Awareness Pdf Gradeup, 2006 Toyota Tacoma Wiring Schematic, Day Of The Tentacle, Arcgis Api For Python, Cover Song License, Weiler Tube Brush, Anosmia After Cold,

Leave a Comment

If you would like to know more about RISE

© RISE Associates 2019  |  Privacy