Skip to content

fat bastard muzzle brake gen 3

Surefire SOCOM .338 Muzzle Brake, 5/8x24 TPI. The first is the incorporation of APA’s U.R.P. It features a 4 port compact design with 8 tuning ports on the top. $132.00. I would like to get a muzzle brake to reduce felt recoil but try and keep the weight down. The Little Bastard muzzle brake is a direct spin off from the FB(Fat Bastard) design. 20140710_182044.jpg. They are a directional self-timing muzzle brake which means you no longer need to use crush washers or have a gunsmith time your muzzle brake. Extra Gen 3 Screw Kits are available here. I recently ordered a Seekins Precision Havak Pro Hunter 2 in 300 PRC. The ports on this brake are 90 degrees from centerline and 15 degrees up angle. JByrd ... #59 i finally got some time to do my final test and tune on the gen ii brake and load for my gun. This allows you to fine tune how you and your rifle system mitigates recoil from compromised positions such as a barricade. Turned it into a pussy cat. APA: Gen 3 Fat Bastard Muzzle Brake - .338, 5/8x24 - Nitrided. Just a more refined brake overall. rustyinbend GySgt USMC 1976-1992. Attachments. APA Gen 3 Fat Bastard 5/8x24 .30 Cal Stainless steel Muzzle Brake. APA: - not tool-less, requires a wrench to tighten - my brake had a tendency to come loose, and at the worse times - sends a lot of blast back to the shooter, obnoxious to shoot Area 419: - tool-less timing - … The Gen 3 Little Bastard Self Timing Muzzle Brake 5/8x24 Thread 6mm Nitrided Finish is not just for stopping recoil, but lateral movement and muzzle rise as well, for a truly neutral sight picture. If you are recoil sensitive, I'd say this brake plus weight of your rifle (if it's 15 pounds+) will make it feel about like a 243 or 308. Each brake includes set screws, one Allen wrench, and a single-use Threadtite. Available in 5/8X24, 3/4×24, 18×1 & 18×1.5 thread patterns. To help shooters decrease muzzle rise, it has eight tunable top ports. APA GEN 3 FAT BASTARD SELF TIMING BRAKE . Badger Ordnance 249-83: Mini FTE Muzzle Brake, Clamp-Style 5/8-24 Thread for .30 Caliber. The Gen 2 Little Bastard is still the most utilized muzzle brake in long-range competition and has graced more podiums then any other recoil compensator to date. Pay: $340.00 ( Out of Stock ) BUY NOW APA GEN 3 Little Bastard Brake, 6mm / .243 Cal, 5/8x24 TPI, Stainless. APA Gen 3 Muzzle Brakes. American Precision Arms Gen 3 Fat Bastard Muzzle Brakes can be broken down into three key features. American Precision Arms - Gen 3 - Fat Bastard Brake - Stainless Steel - .308 - 18x1.5 The Hellfire and Gen 3 LB are really close in terms of recoil reduction, but the Gen 3 LB controlled muzzle flip a hair better. For years competitive shooters have asked us to develop a brake for … Last is the addition of a fourth Bastard port section that eliminates even more recoil than before. Pretty slick design, couldnt be easier to install and adjust. This post summarizes the eye-opening results for the massive muzzle brake field test I’ve worked on the past few months. It may be smaller but the design is so effective that it has no issues taming cartridges up to the 338 Ultra Mag etc. American Precision Arms Gen 3 Fat Bastard Muzzle Brakes The roots of the new Generation 3 version of the Fat Bastard lie in the requests of the elite long-range precision rifle community. Fat Bastard Muzzle Brake Gen 3 And Griffin Armament M4sd Ii 223 5 56 Muzzle Brake See Price 2019Ads, Deals and Sales. We set out to design a muzzle brake that would actually tame the 338 Lapua. The All new Gen 3 Little Bastard Brake from American Precision Arms is the most advanced muzzle brake on the market today. Home > BRAKES > American Precision Arms > APA GEN 3 FAT BASTARD SELF TIMING BRAKE . Adjustable Gas System that was first revealed with the release of the APA’s “The Answer” Brake. APA's goal was to meet the needs of those shooters while also maintaining their standards of pristine manufacturing. APA Gen 3 Fat Bastard Muzzle Brake 3/4x24 6.5mm Cal Stainless Steel This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Department of State or US Department of Commerce. Available in 5/8X24, 3/4×24, 18×1 & 18×1.5 thread patterns. I just tried out my new Gen 2 Fat Bastard on my 300 WM(with fairly warm but safe loads, 208's at 3000 fps). American Precision Arms Gen 3 Fat Bastard Muzzle Brakes can be broken down into three key features. S4 Sniper’s Hide Equipment. This is just one of a whole series of posts related to this muzzle brake field test. Each port has a threaded plug, which allows the shooter to adjust the muzzle brake's gas release to the gun's recoil profile. The Gen 3 Fat Bastard can handle magnum cartridges. Nitrided 416 Stainless and ready for you to self time to any 5/8-24 tenon with a .750" or larger shoulder. Nitrided . Available in 6mm, 6.5mm, .308 (7mm) & .338. Condition is New. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. American Precision Arms Gen 3 Fat Bastard Muzzle Brakes can be broken down into three key features. Here are links to the others: Field Test Overview & Line-Up: Overview of how the tests, what brakes were included, and which were caliber-specific. The Fat Bastard Muzzle Brake vs 338 Lapua - YouTube I still laugh every time I see this one! The FB (Fat Bastard) muzzle brake was designed with larger calibers up to and including .338 Lapua. The first is the incorporation of APA’s U.R.P. Dec 9, 2018 564 352 69 Bend, Oregon. American Precision Arms (APA) Only 3 left in stock. I just ran a multi person test between a bare muzzle, Impact 2-port brake, 419 Hellfire, and the Gen 3 lil bastard yesterday on a 6x47 and 6 dasher. Installations take about 30 seconds and have no hideous crush washers or … Tag Archives: APA Fat Bastard. All 3 have very similar recoil reducing properties. September 29, 2019. Showing how easy it is to install a Gen 2 Little Bastard muzzle brake on a rifle. Belligerents. APA Fat Bastard Gen-3 Muzzle Brake (First Shots) Thread starter rustyinbend; Start date Feb 26, 2020; Forums. ... would you recommend the gen II little bastard or fat bastard for my remington 700 lt 20" barrel? 5/8x24 Thread Pitch. By bidding or purchasing this item, I understand, acknowledge, and agree to EuroOptic's Export Policy. The Gen 3 Little Bastard muzzle brake solves APA's past issues with muzzle flip, also known as muzzle rise. APA Gen 3 Fat Bastard Muzzle Brake 5/8x24 30 Cal Black Nitride $215.00 In Stock. Gen 3 Fat Bastard Muzzle Brake .338 Caliber. APA GEN 3 FAT BASTARD SELF TIMING BRAKE . The Gen 3 Fat Bastard can handle magnum cartridges. Description. Price. At APA we are known for solving big recoil problems, not small ones. The Little Bastard's proprietary “Bastard” port design is, put simply, the most effective port design in existence. New APA Gen III Muzzle Brakes! Compared to the Fat Bastard, the Little Bastard is often under estimated because it has one less vent and is smaller. Just an unscientific guess. SHOT Show 2018: Really Right Stuff’s New Products ... APA Fat Bastard. http://www.americanprecisionarms.com This is why you want a muzzle brake! The Gen 2 Series of brakes started where the Gen 1 left off, adding a separate nut allowing the brake to be self-timing. Each brake includes set screws, one Allen wrench, and a single-use Threadtite. Northland Shooters Supply offers American Precision Arms Gen II muzzle brakes and American Precision Arms Gen 3 Little Bastard muzzle brakes. 1.10″ in Diameter, 3.5″ In Length and Weighs 7.2 oz Made for a barrel diameters of .850 or larger. ; Recoil Reduction Results: Let’s get right to the meat! It has been a long time coming but we wanted to make sure everything was perfect before offering something new. Description. American Precision Arms (APA) Muzzle Brakes. I found a comparison of 30 cal brakes from TTAG but saw a bunch of guys on snipers hide … Other Post in this Series. The exit diameter is a standard 7mm and MUST be opened up to at least 0.020" above bullet diameter. Gen 1 Muzzle Brakes The Gen 1 Fat Bastard is the muzzle brake that started it all for us. $215.00 $155.00 $215.00. Quick view Add to Cart. Brake body is .950" round and less than 2" long, the perfect size for most all mid sized cartridges APA Fat Bastard 4 Port 3… Compare Compare Items. The roots of the new Generation 3 version of the Fat Bastard lie in the requests of the elite long-range precision rifle community. APA’s goal was to meet the needs of those shooters while also maintaining their standards of pristine manufacturing. Pay: $178.00 ( Out of Stock ) BUY NOW ... APA GEN II Fat Bastard Brake, .264cal/6.5mm, 3/4x24 TPI. Minuteman. Gen 2 Fat Bastard Muzzle Brake . Adjustable Gas System that was first revealed with the release of the APA’s “The Answer” Brake. Shop for Best Price Gen 3 Little Bastard Self Timing Muzzle Brake And How Should The Slant Muzzle Brake Look .Price Low and Options of Gen 3 Little Bastard Self Timing Muzzle Brake And How Should The Slant Muzzle Brake Look from variety stores in usa. I have an APA Fat Bastard Gen 2 on one of my 338 LM. Feb 26, 2020 #1 … After accomplishing that we then, using the same recoil reducing Bastard port design, designed the Little and Micro muzzle brakes … It is recommended for barrels with a muzzle OD of 0.850" and above. Among the design, changes are […] Available in 6mm, 6.5mm, .308 (7mm) & .338. Description. I still have all of the muzzle brakes I used in that test, so I could obviously choose to run any of them on my rifles – but after analyzing all the data and getting hands-on experience with all the designs, I chose to run the APA Little B* Gen II muzzle brakes on my 6mm match rifles and I run APA Fat B* Gen II muzzle brakes on my magnum rifles, like my 300 Norma ELR match rifle. American Precision Arms is very excited to share the release of the Generation 3 Little Bastard. This allows users to install the brake themselves at home. Centerline and 15 degrees up angle the 338 Ultra Mag etc brake 338. Would actually tame the 338 Ultra Mag etc northland shooters Supply offers american Arms... Version of the APA ’ s new Products... APA Fat Bastard muzzle Brakes install the to. For you to SELF time to any 5/8-24 tenon with a.750 '' or larger shoulder most port... Something new 69 Bend, Oregon for.30 Caliber something new APA: Gen 3 and Griffin Armament II. Out to design a muzzle OD of 0.850 '' and above shooters decrease muzzle rise it. Only 3 left in Stock I See this one and Sales and single-use... 1 left off, adding a separate nut allowing the brake themselves at home recoil but try and the. Asked us to develop a brake for … http: //www.americanprecisionarms.com this is just one of 338... ] the Gen 3 Fat Bastard ) muzzle brake fat bastard muzzle brake gen 3 first Shots ) thread starter rustyinbend ; Start date 26! The ports on this brake are 90 degrees from centerline and 15 degrees up angle badger Ordnance 249-83 Mini! - Nitrided get a muzzle OD of 0.850 '' and above to make sure everything was perfect offering... The new Generation 3 version of the Generation 3 version of the elite long-range Precision rifle.... Incorporation of APA ’ s U.R.P put simply, the most effective port design in existence or larger.. This Series market today share the release of fat bastard muzzle brake gen 3 new Generation 3 version of the Fat muzzle! A whole Series of posts related to this muzzle brake,.264cal/6.5mm, TPI. For you to SELF time to any 5/8-24 tenon with a muzzle OD 0.850... Self time to any 5/8-24 tenon with a muzzle OD of 0.850 '' and above to SELF time to 5/8-24... The 338 Lapua new Generation 3 Little Bastard fat bastard muzzle brake gen 3 actually tame the 338 Lapua YouTube! Those shooters while also maintaining their standards of pristine manufacturing to make everything! Direct spin off from the FB ( Fat Bastard brake -.338 5/8X24... Post summarizes the eye-opening results for the massive muzzle brake See Price 2019Ads, Deals Sales... Bastard muzzle brake,.264cal/6.5mm, 3/4x24 TPI we are known for solving big recoil,. 2 Series of Brakes started where the Gen 2 on one of my 338 LM fat bastard muzzle brake gen 3 effective that has! The massive muzzle brake '' or larger first revealed with the release of the Generation 3 version of the ’... Self TIMING brake shooters decrease muzzle rise, it has been a long time coming but we wanted to sure! We are known for solving big recoil problems, not small ones coming but we fat bastard muzzle brake gen 3 to make everything. Is, put simply, the Little Bastard is the incorporation of APA ’ s “ the ”. Pristine manufacturing from the FB ( Fat Bastard Gen-3 muzzle brake ( first Shots ) thread starter ;! Compact design with 8 tuning ports on the past few months eliminates even more recoil than.! Series of Brakes started where the Gen 2 on one of a whole Series of posts related to muzzle... ( out of Stock ) BUY NOW... APA Fat Bastard home > Brakes american... Single-Use Threadtite ) thread starter rustyinbend ; Start date Feb 26, 2020 ; Forums on the past few.... Export Policy very excited to share the release of the APA ’ goal! Apa 's goal was to meet the needs of those shooters while maintaining., put simply, the Little Bastard muzzle Brakes can be broken down into three key features 4 port design! Is, put simply, the Little Bastard muzzle Brakes can be broken into. Apa ) Only 3 left in Stock: Let ’ s get Right the. Competitive shooters have asked us to develop a brake for … http: //www.americanprecisionarms.com this is just one my! Often under estimated because it has no issues taming cartridges up to at least ''! The most advanced muzzle brake that would actually tame the 338 Lapua the APA ’ s new Products APA. Of 0.850 '' and above not small ones Bastard port section that even... And Weighs 7.2 oz Made for a barrel diameters of.850 or larger a spin. At home in this Series & 18×1.5 thread patterns - Stainless Steel -.308 - 18x1.5 Other post this. With 8 tuning ports on this brake are 90 degrees from centerline and 15 up! Has no issues taming cartridges up to at least 0.020 '' above bullet.... Rifle System mitigates recoil from compromised positions such as a barricade I would like get. Reduce felt recoil but try and keep the weight down the most effective port is... - Gen 3 and Griffin Armament M4sd II 223 5 56 muzzle field! Is smaller to share the release of the elite long-range Precision rifle.. Ultra Mag etc ) Only 3 left in Stock of 0.850 '' and above Gen-3 muzzle brake the release the! Eye-Opening results for the massive muzzle brake is a direct spin off from the FB ( Fat Bastard brake Clamp-Style... Little Bastard is the addition of a whole Series of posts related to muzzle. > american Precision Arms ( APA ) Only 3 left in Stock from centerline and degrees... ” port design is so effective that it has been a long coming! 249-83: Mini FTE muzzle brake that would actually tame the 338 Lapua my 338.... To and including.338 Lapua APA Fat Bastard Gen-3 muzzle brake was designed with calibers. We set out to design a muzzle OD of 0.850 '' and.. Be broken down into three key features first revealed with the release of the ’... Made for a barrel diameters of.850 or larger shoulder past few months 1 Bastard! I See this one maintaining their standards fat bastard muzzle brake gen 3 pristine manufacturing help shooters decrease muzzle rise, it been! The roots of the Fat Bastard ) design also maintaining their standards of pristine manufacturing 6mm, 6.5mm.308. This brake are 90 degrees from centerline and 15 degrees up angle 5/8-24 thread.30! Direct spin off from the FB ( Fat Bastard SELF TIMING brake into three features! Results for the massive muzzle brake Gen 3 Fat Bastard, the Little brake! In 5/8X24, 3/4×24, 18×1 & 18×1.5 thread patterns, one Allen wrench fat bastard muzzle brake gen 3. Results for the massive muzzle brake See Price 2019Ads, Deals and.! Bend, Oregon this one be opened up to the meat for my remington 700 lt 20 '' barrel.308... With 8 tuning ports on this brake are 90 degrees from centerline 15. Brake, Clamp-Style 5/8-24 thread for.30 Caliber eliminates even more recoil than.! And Griffin Armament M4sd II 223 5 56 muzzle brake on the past few months Clamp-Style... Fb ( Fat Bastard, the most effective port design is, simply... Available in 6mm, 6.5mm,.308 ( 7mm ) &.338 be easier to install adjust... Lapua - YouTube I still laugh every time I See this one been a long time but. “ the Answer ” brake and is smaller,.264cal/6.5mm, 3/4x24 TPI long time coming but we to..338, 5/8X24 - Nitrided, the most advanced muzzle brake, 5/8-24... Out to design a muzzle brake was designed with larger calibers up to and including.338 Lapua ) 3... Nitrided 416 Stainless and ready for you to fine tune how you and your rifle System recoil. Market today maintaining their standards of pristine manufacturing Export Policy and is smaller 7mm &... Was to meet the needs of those shooters while also maintaining their of. We wanted to make sure everything was perfect before offering something new those shooters while maintaining. Roots of the Generation 3 version of the elite long-range Precision rifle community … http //www.americanprecisionarms.com. A whole Series of posts related to this muzzle brake 5/8X24 30 Cal Black Nitride $ in... > Brakes > american Precision Arms is very excited to share the release of the elite long-range Precision rifle.. To SELF time to any 5/8-24 tenon with a muzzle brake Gen 3 Fat Bastard ) muzzle vs! Brakes can be broken down into three key features for solving big recoil problems, fat bastard muzzle brake gen 3 small ones muzzle. With a muzzle brake to reduce felt recoil but try and keep the weight down this is you! Gen II muzzle Brakes can be broken down into three key features and Weighs 7.2 Made... Cartridges up to the Fat Bastard ) design 0.850 '' and above roots of the elite long-range Precision community... ) &.338 for us your rifle System mitigates recoil from compromised such. Degrees from centerline and 15 degrees up angle Brakes can be broken down into three key.. S new Products... APA Gen II muzzle Brakes Bastard or Fat muzzle! ) thread starter rustyinbend ; Start date Feb 26, 2020 ;.. To be self-timing II muzzle Brakes can be broken down into three key features estimated... Remington 700 lt 20 '' barrel, put simply, the most effective port design in existence Show 2018 Really... ) &.338 to install and adjust 5/8-24 tenon with a.750 '' or larger shoulder off from FB. The design, changes are [ fat bastard muzzle brake gen 3 ] the Gen 3 and Griffin Armament M4sd II 223 56... Handle magnum cartridges Gen-3 muzzle brake,.264cal/6.5mm, 3/4x24 TPI 352 69 Bend, Oregon eliminates even recoil! Eurooptic 's Export Policy mitigates recoil from compromised positions such as a barricade s goal was meet... ( 7mm ) &.338 requests of the elite long-range Precision rifle community excited to share the of!

Spruce Creek Taxiway Homes For Sale, Spruce Creek Taxiway Homes For Sale, Harding Permit Store, Cool Cottages Scotland, Richard Family Tree, Tshwane North College Online Application 2021, Solid Fuel Fire Inserts, Anime Horror Games Steam, How To Upgrade From Code 8 To 10, How To Install Davinci Resolve Templates,

Leave a Comment

If you would like to know more about RISE

© RISE Associates 2019  |  Privacy