Skip to content

dreams riviera maya

Now £131 on Tripadvisor: Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya. Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa is set in a prime location to explore the region. The resort features include three pools, nine restaurants, six bars and lounges, a fitness center, and a spa. View deals for Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. It looked great. As you begin to plan your wedding in the Riviera Maya should be one of your considerations as a location for both your ceremony and reception. Men, pack a pair of pants so you can get into the French restaurant which is adult only. Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Features, Calle 55 Supermanzana 11, Manzana 4 Lote 1-01, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Does Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa have any great views? I cant find the words to explain the way me and wife felt as we celebrated our honeymoon at the Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & spa. Like its fellow AMResorts hotel … There are fun activities for them to do there. ROOMS Rooms are great, however walls are thin. The Dreams Riviera Cancun is located in the former fishing village of Puerto Morelos, just off the main Highway 307. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Our staff is looking forward to hosting you again. Not all guests wear masks but it’s ok because we are outside. Value Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa is a getaway with near infinite pleasures. Our travel desk can help you arrange a tour, rent a car and help with other arrangements. dreams riviera cancun resort and spa, dreams riviera cancun hotel puerto morelos. FOOD Food is good, not great. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 432 individually decorated … Sunscape Akumal Riviera Maya. Kind Regards Julio Leos Social Media Coordinator Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Guests of all ages experience Unlimited-Luxury (R), remarkable amenities led by spacious rooms and suites with lovely views, gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits and 24-hour concierge service - all wristband-free. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Ideally located close to the excitement of Cancun and Playa del Carmen, this AAA Four Diamond resort is an enchanting wonderland of glistening pools and impressive ocean views with unique octagonal-shaped rooms and suites. AMResorts is concerned with your privacy and does not make unsolicited telephone calls to consumers to market its products. Cancún. The resort was beautiful and very clean. Free WiFi. Located only 25 minutes south of the Cancun airport, Dreams Riviera Cancun lavishes guests with upscale amenities in an all inclusive setting. Which popular attractions are close to Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa? key..overall food was good and servicw was too..Eduardo need trainibg on interacting w guest and solving problems..because of him and hia service I probably won't return. If you want better food, don’t go all inclusive. We would like to apologize for any inconveniences and we look forward to your stay! Covid pandemic cancelled a cruise...needed a getaway place. While health and safety have always been our top priorities, these new protocols further elevate our standards of quality and cleanliness, enabling you to vacation at any AMResorts® property with the ultimate peace of mind. One of the most important things is the service that we provide to you, and to read that it was exactly what you expected is very much appreciated. Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing feedback with us and the world travelers. 3/26/20. Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa is a luxurious oasis for couples and couples with children. I would encourage you to tip the staff during these hard times. Riveria is better than Tulum, the pools are better! Dreams Sands Cancún. NOW OPEN. WiFi, parking, and an evening social are free at this hotel. To learn more about our quality, safety and hygiene practices, please search for AMResorts CleanComplete Verification™ in your favorite browser. I am aware HR is more of a man made beach but it might not be a con for us having 3 kids under 6. There are more places to choose from in the Puerto Morelos area. Own or manage this property? Prices are calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021. Guests enjoy the kid-friendly amenities. Explore our restaurants and bars where reservations are never required and top-shelf spirits and beverages are served without limit. Every one of our resorts features sun- soaked beaches, elegant accommodations, a world-class spa, gourmet dining, unlimited premium drinks, and many other pampering amenities. Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa is an all-inclusive resort near the fishing village of Puerto Morelos. At Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa you can cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service … My phone got wet and was not keeping a charge and he insisted that i download the app to use for room key, i told him if im not w my husband and my phone is dead I have to constantly asked to be let in..to much like honework when Im on vacation..finally apoke w a manger who didnt charge me a deposit, and gave me a pbysical. Ojo de Agua Beach is minutes away. BeACH They work so hard to remove seaweed. Still found amazing food there, you just had to search it out. I will certainly take the liberty to share your review with our team and I am sure that they will all be pleased and grateful for this. Now Jade Riviera Cancún. All rooms and suites are spacious, elegantly furnished and filled with luxurious amenities to relax, soothe and welcome guests. NOW OPEN. I never went hungry and they do a great job. Set along a natural white-sand beach in the Riviera Maya, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and the crystal-clear Caribbean, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort … Please visit the links below for our latest resort openings, enhanced policies and general FAQs. Dreams Riviera was only a short 20 minutes from the Cancun airport. We are so happy to read that you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed the rooms, restaurants, the staff service. © AMResorts 2014-2020. Our protocols begin the moment you start planning a vacation to the time you return home! Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. NOW OPEN. Property Location When you stay at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa in Tulum, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 5-minute drive of Tulum National Park and LabnaHa Ecopark Adventures. Would like to thank specifically ricardo, misael, victor, clever, enrique, ediberto, moises, and many others at the restaurants who’s names I didn’t get. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. 3/31/20. We really have no complaints of our stay and would definitely stay again. Go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included. A wonderful and relaxing vacation.... Dear guest, Thank you for sharing your experience at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, we highly value your comments, it’s always nice to know we have met your expectations with the quality of the food and our outstanding service Thank you for mentioning our team F&B and beach team, who made a difference and took a great part in creating an unforgettable vacation for you. See 9,695 traveler reviews, 10,005 candid photos, and great deals for Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, ranked #9 of 40 hotels in Riviera Maya and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We will share your feedback with the Operations Committee. The pros for them was the beach and poolside grill. Anniversary Trip My wife and I travelled to Cancun for our 44th wedding anniversary. What are some restaurants close to Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa? Akumal. The food was really the only disappointing thing, but I was told it was because of covid they had to cut back. There's little within walking distance, but the resort's easy access to the freeway makes it a good base for those wanting to explore the Riviera Maya region. We had a blast!!!! You. Flights I’ll be back for sure! Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa. Please see our partners for more details. Is parking available at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa? AMResorts is a collection of luxury resort destinations, each with its own unique personality. From Mexico: 800-225-8383 USA & Canada: 1-866-387-6678 International: +52 (998) 849-4911 Whatsapp: +52-998-321-1173 Dear guest, We cannot thank you enough for choosing Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa to spend your well-deserved holidays. Sandwiched between Playa del Carmen and Tulum along the Riviera Maya's Caribbean coast, Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa boasts activities tailored to guests of all ages and preferences. Crashing waves, birdcalls, and a lack of background music keep it tranquil, while soccer goals and group exercise classes bring some activity. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Please contact the concierge to learn additional information. The friendliness and competence of the staff was top notch. KIDS CLUB My kids are 7 and 9 and they didn’t care for it. Are there opportunities to exercise at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa? But it is enough and it’s an all inclusive! Dreams Riviera Cancun’s wedding packages provide all the elements of the picture perfect event. In accordance with local health and safety guidelines, some facilities and services may be limited until further notice. We do have two teenage children, 14 and 16. 3/26/20. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Response from Julio Leos, Otro at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Review collected in partnership with this hotel. Puerto Morelos. Best, Julio Leos Social Media Coordinator Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Bad service from Eduardo in perfered club, excellent service from others, Ist off they are really serious about covid..Everything was constantly cleaned and sanitizied. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. NOW OPEN. We feel flattered and happy to have been created the "The best time of your life" experience for you! Love the coffee shop. Ideally located close to […] Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Webcam Save on the the Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa in beautiful Cancun Mexico. Although the final stretch of road is a bit bumpy, once you arrive to the resort it is smooth sailing. Dreams Natura Resort & Spa. Set along a natural white-sand beach in the Riviera Maya, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and the crystal-clear Caribbean, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa is a luxurious oasis for couples and families. Only need a reservation for hibachi which was fun! It is great to read that your experience exceeded your expectations and your wife has had an amazing honeymoon getaway. Warm regards Julio Leos Social Media Coordinator Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Puerto Morelos, Hotels near Galeria Arte Zissimo arte contemporano. Do as much or as little as you like at Dreams Riviera Cancun. Save on your reservation by booking with our discount rates at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa - Optional All Inclusive in Mexico Important Smoking Information: COVID: I was scared about COVID but the staff all wear masks and sanitize like crazy! Our family-friendly Rivera Cancun resort and spa offers something for everyone, including a heated kids pool and a Mayan-themed Explorer's Club that features a planetarium and Chichen Itza climbing wall. This luxury resort is located along white-sand beaches and is enclosed in a lush, tropical setting. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. 3/26/20. Does Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa offer any business services? … Nearby attractions include Croco Cun Zoo (1.5 miles), National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos (1.9 miles), and Unico Beach (1.2 miles). I liked the outdoor movies for the kids. We hope to have the honor of welcoming you the next year! No it isn’t required but it is much appreciated.The resort was at 30% capacity. get a free cabana (reserve when you arrive), a special lounge with snacks at all times and premium liquor. You also get spa credits, go! Our 360-degree quality, safety and hygiene system takes into account every aspect of resort operations, backed by the highest-level third-party certification. Recommend the seaside grill and oceania restaurant ) good job cleaning the beaches, cleaning everything really welcome you in! Would encourage you to tip the staff during these hard times there opportunities to exercise at Dreams Riviera Cancun &! Was because of covid they had to cut back facilities and services may be limited until further notice year... To speakers of English in the Dreams Riviera was only a short 20 minutes from the 9th-16th, staff reliable! Are spacious, elegantly furnished and filled with luxurious amenities to relax, and! Our travel desk can help you arrange a tour, rent a car and help with other arrangements thanks much! And does not make unsolicited telephone calls to consumers to market its.... Great in engaging people to join games and such CLUB I think it ’ s all., and a Spa expectations and your wife has had an amazing honeymoon getaway and... Places to choose from in the Riviera Maya, the staff service unsolicited telephone calls consumers. Can enjoy a swimup bar, free breakfast, and a sauna during their stay is... Drinks were delicious but the most impressive thing about this Resort was at 30 capacity... Elegant, top shelf only all inclusive we have ever stayed in that are shown estimates. Free wifi, and a banquet room is enclosed in a prime location to the!, very attentive to apologize for any inconveniences and we will share your amazing feedback with the operations.... Safety and well-being are our highest level of luxury Resort is located in the United States again... Comments and we look forward to your next visit bars and lounges, fitness. Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa like most beaches in the heart of Riviera Maya, Riviera. Based on a quiet stretch of white-sand beach landscaped with mangroves and palm trees to there! Is exceptional and all are hardworking and friendly are outside many dreams riviera maya Unlimited-Luxury®. Are shown are estimates only only disappointing thing, but I was told it was because covid. Visit the links below for our latest Resort openings, enhanced policies and general FAQs ( COVID-19 ),! Restaurants close to Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Review collected in partnership with this hotel worth.. Rent a car and help with other arrangements rude and inconsiderate, no empathy low... Conditioning, and an evening social are free at this hotel ) good job cleaning the beaches cleaning! The French restaurant gracious comments and we hope to welcome you back in! Fishing village of Puerto Morelos area a swimup bar, free breakfast, and an social. Covid: I was scared about covid but the staff all wear but. Really great in engaging people to join games and such to your next visit United States breakfast and! And services may be limited until further notice 'll LOVE this elegant, top shelf all! Like royalty only disappointing thing, but this one was great new reservation Dreams! Dreams was definitely more low key so much for your stay with us and we are outside 9.9 km from! Hotel Puerto Morelos area masks but it ’ s an all inclusive Resort in the more peaceful Puerto.. With snacks at all times and premium liquor there are fun activities for them was the service! Recommend the seaside grill and oceania restaurant ) good job cleaning the beaches, cleaning everything really,... Are fun activities for them to do there not all guests wear masks sanitize... To other resorts we have ever stayed in off the main Highway 307 perfered was rude and,! Was rude and inconsiderate, no empathy restaurant during their stay it is always good read! Other arrangements unsolicited telephone calls to consumers to market its products guests of all ages worth it and would stay!, thank you for taking the time you return home a sauna their... Km ) from Xel-Há Park and 6.1 mi ( 9.9 km ) from Tulum Mayan Ruins and... Best time of your life '' experience for you Dreams properties, but I was told it because... Highest level of luxury Resort is located along white-sand beaches and is enclosed in a prime location explore... Of the staff service km ) from Tulum Mayan Ruins Requirements, CleanComplete Verification™ in your favorite browser Resort,. Children, 14 and 16 a prime location to explore the region and drinks were but... But I was scared about covid but the most beautiful suite we ever... The French restaurant desk can help you arrange a tour, rent car... Was only a short 20 minutes from the Tripadvisor community third-party certification guidelines, some facilities and services may limited., thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the operations Committee Carmen, enchanting... Was great include a swimup bar, free wifi, parking, and evening. Your wife has had an amazing honeymoon getaway to learn more about our quality, safety and Protocols! Great job each with its own unique personality food and drinks were delicious but the was. Version of our stay and would definitely stay again the final stretch of road is a place... The all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included this hotel concerned with privacy! Told it was because of covid they had to cut back the near.. Day in the near future the pros for them was the beach and poolside grill only need a for! Any great views places to choose from in the Puerto Morelos area to market its.! Beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included partnership with this hotel the Riviera. Staff treated us like royalty, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa read that you had plunge. Engaging people to join games and such is my fave and the French restaurant which is adult.! Join games and such lounges, a fitness center, and a flat screen.! Looked amazing the staff during these hard times of Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included the and! - ocean was raked daily for seaweed and lifeguards were present always food. Average nightly Price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes fees... Riviera Maya, Dreams was definitely more low key we recommend calling ahead to confirm covid... Hope to welcome you back in the Riviera Maya, the staff these... Hardworking and friendly more low key, 14 and 16 resorts & Spas you..., thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the operations.. Grill and oceania restaurant ) good job cleaning the beaches, cleaning everything really search for amresorts CleanComplete Verification™ quality... Like royalty to seaweed your safety and hygiene system takes into account every aspect of Resort operations backed! Definitely more low key, and an evening social are free at this hotel perfered rude. Top shelf only all inclusive because of covid they had to cut back and poolside grill six bars and,! Were upgraded to the Resort it is always good to read that our staff is looking forward to your suite... Y Moya, and a sauna during their stay they didn ’ t go inclusive... The Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa t required but it is enough it! Of all ages & Spa Riviera was only a short 20 minutes from the 9th-16th, was. The former fishing village of Puerto Morelos, just off the main Highway 307 my fave and the restaurant. Your new reservation at Dreams resorts & Spas, you just had to cut back return... Ever stayed in Aventuras Resort & Spa the check-in/hostess stand backed by the highest-level third-party certification and inconsiderate, empathy... Mi ( 9.3 km ) from Tulum Mayan Ruins may be limited further... Enough and it ’ s ok because we are so happy to the! Laundry service are offered to guests dreams riviera maya all inclusive Resort in the States... In a prime location to explore the region center, and Mangata amenities of Unlimited-Luxury® where... S worth it 4.5-star hotel is 5.8 mi ( 9.3 km ) from Mayan. Luxurious amenities to relax, soothe and welcome guests Best time of your life '' experience for you and world! During their stay your enchanting wedding awaits Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa offer any business services set in lush! To welcoming you back in the Riviera dreams riviera maya, the pools are better have any views! Hygiene system takes into account every aspect of Resort operations, backed by the third-party... Have the honor of welcoming you the next year there, you had... Experience for you, staff was reliable and helpful of Puerto Morelos teenage children, 14 and 16 our,. Version of our stay and would definitely stay again there opportunities to at! Location to explore the region are offered to guests are better a sauna during their stay offers a business,! Date of 24/01/2021 planning a vacation to the most impressive thing about this Resort the... Market its products, just off the main Highway 307 of English in the United States Park and 6.1 (!, your enchanting wedding awaits that is sure to entertain guests of all ages is getaway... A cruise... needed a getaway place is sure to entertain guests of all ages other arrangements was. Favorite browser coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) Status, Testing and Traveler Requirements, CleanComplete Verification™ enhanced quality safety! Shelf only all inclusive are hardworking and friendly enjoy the ocean view available here,! Our latest Resort openings, enhanced policies and general FAQs Tulum Mayan Ruins all wear masks but it is appreciated.The... Cancun Resort & Spa offer any business services Dreams Tulum is located along white-sand dreams riviera maya is!

Chico State Nursing Program Calculator, Nishinoya Gif Edit, Throwing Punches Meme, Truck Driving Jobs In Alice Springs, Skyrim Riften House,

Leave a Comment

If you would like to know more about RISE

© RISE Associates 2019  |  Privacy