Skip to content

1111 light street 1111 light st baltimore md 21230

Unavailable. Payment. The office staff was incredibly rude and unhelpful. Living at 1111 Light Street is worth every penny. Technical Employment. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. alert treet, uite altimore, aryland www.N.com hris ennett Eecutive Vice President Principal.. cbennett mackenziecommercial.com llison erry Real Estate Advisor.. aperry … The staff no longer informs us of urgent information like 1111 garage burglaries, maintenance presence, stolen mail, AC not working, and crimes that occur within and around the property. at 1111 Light St, Fl 4th, Baltimore, 21230 United States Organization We have Social Leagues and Events in Baltimore! Whether you're out on the town or relaxing at home enjoying 1111 Light Street's community amenities, there's always something to do for everyone. Comparable nearby homes include 829 S Sharp St, 327 Warren Ave Unit F, and 112 E West St #301. Virtual Tours! Now Offering In-Person Tours! View 1 photos for 1111 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230 a bed, bath, 0.94 acres. 1111 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21230 - Office Space for rent. At 1111 Light Street you will soon see that we have the perfect place for you. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Living at 1111 has been so convenient for everything in my life. Find the best-rated apartments in Baltimore, MD. Return to Results. 1111 Light St Baltimore, MD 21230-4297 410-962-5730. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The staff was very welcoming and helped show me around Fed. Toggle Side Menu. Residing in the heart of Federal Hill across from newly renovated Cross Street Market. Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm; Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm; Sunday: Closed; Cookie Preferences; Accessibility Statement. M&T Bank Federal Hill branch is one of the 722 offices of the bank and has been serving the financial needs of their customers in Baltimore, Baltimore City county, Maryland for over 41 years. This apartment community was built in 2012 and has 8 stories with 93 … Check out this pet-friendly apartment at 1111 Light Street located at 1111 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230 that includes 1 - 3 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 622 - 1,280 Sq. They introduced me to my neighbors and set up awesome events to help meet people. Call Us to experience our Virtual Tour Today In-Person Tours! Get directions, reviews and information for 1111 Light Street in Baltimore, MD. It has building amenities including onsite management, fitness center, package service, residents lounge, storage, business … There is 1 Office space available for lease at 1111 Light Street, Baltimore, MD, 21230, totaling 7,900 Sqft. All elevators are back up and running. 1111 W Ostend St is a townhouse in Baltimore, MD 21230. 410-962-5730 Get Directions. M&T Bank 1111 Light St Baltimore MD 21230. 3 Reviews (410) 962-1111 Website. Thank you for your residency at 1111. Conveniently located in the heart of historic Federal Hill, 1111 Light Street Apartments puts you right in the center of everything! Overall I would say the place just isn't worth it given the price and the lack of quality management. Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. There is a parking garage in the building and beautiful roof-top views of the city. Choose the day and time that works for you. The farthest I would ever have to walk to get to anything in Federal Hill is maybe 4 blocks. payment: 2 bd 2 ba 1,040 sqft. Agent. 1111 Light Street Apartments is located at 1111 Light St, By searching Northstar MLS listings you agree to the, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Rental types in Federal Hill - Montgomery. 1111 W Ostend St was built in 1900. 9. 1111 Light Street is located at 1111 Light Street in the Riverside neighborhood, MD, Baltimore, 21230. Customize this page. Maximum 2 pets per apartment. Regular … Whether youre out on the town or relaxing at home enjoying 1111 Light Streets community amenities, theres always something to do for everyone. Centuries spent as a major port city have contributed to a diverse mix of influences, resulting in the eclectic range of food and art found in Baltimore today. Cats and Dogs Welcome! It’s an excellent city for sports fans, with the Orioles and the Ravens representing Baltimore in the big leagues. 22 LIGHT ST Baltimore, MD 21202 *Prices, product availability, and participation may vary and may reflect temporary promotions. Off market Zestimate ®: None Est. Conveniently located in the heart of historic Federal Hill, 1111 Light Street Apartments puts you right in the center of everything! 1465 KEY HWY Baltimore, MD 21230. There are racks to store my bike in the garage and public bike rentals .5 blocks from the front doors. Whether youre out on the … Last 30 Day Change. If you're looking to move to the city, I highly recommend 1111! Unfortunately, the repairs to the rear elevator did take longer than estimated due to parts needed. You can't beat walking out your front doors to the Cross Street Market, restaurants, and favorite stores like Punch and Brightside! This means that if for ANY reason the tow people cannot see your tag, expect to pay to have your car released from the tow lot. A epIQ Rating. The apartment itself has proved to be very comfortable, the design is modern, simple, and laid out well. Located at 1111 Light Street, M&T Bank in Baltimore offers a wide range of financial solutions for your personal, business or commercial banking needs. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. I work near the Harbor so I can easily walk, bike, or take the free Charm City circulator that stops right outside of the building. 1111 is the best place to live in Federal Hill. See the Walk Score of 1111 Light Street Apartments. View photos and maps of 1111 Light St, Baltimore MD, 21230. When it comes to Resident Events--1111 has the BEST! Contact Information and Hours We have reviewed your concerns and will make adjustments in order to best serve our residents. About 1111 Light Street Conveniently located in the heart of historic Federal Hill, 1111 Light Street Apartments puts you right in the center of everything! This space was available for lease on LoopNet.com. This 1,352 square foot townhouse features 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. 1111 Light St Baltimore MD 21230. 1111 Light St, Baltimore, Maryland 21230. Make Your Move. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Ç (410) 709-1422 Ë Schedule Tour. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Again, the office staff was unapologetic and unhelpful throughout this process. I have also heard similar situations from other renters. Our … Come tour our spacious 1, 2 and 3-bedroom homes and see why residents choose to call these modern Federal Hill apartments home. They consistently show how much they appreciate the residents. 1111 Light Street Baltimore, MD 21230. We are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this … 576 were here. condo townhome rowhome coop built in 2012. The location is smack dab in the downtown area of Fed Hill, where everything is happening. Whether youre out on the town or relaxing at home enjoying 1111 Light Streets community amenities, theres always something to do for everyone. Check with store to confirm details. Even though we're so close to all the hot-spots, you never have to worry about noise. Conveniently located in the heart of historic Federal Hill, 1111 Light Street Apartments puts you right in the center of everything! Get Driving Directions. … I have to say that in all the apartments I've ever rented, the closets at 1111 are magnificent. There is always a cop standing right across the street near the Cross Street Market which makes me feel very safe. Property details for 1111 Light Street located at 1111 Light Street, Baltimore. We are right in the center of everything. Opening Hours. Townhouse located at 1111 Light St Unit 2ND FLR REA, Baltimore, MD 21230. Everyone at the leasing office has been extremely helpful and responsive. 3 Reviews (410) 962-1111 Website. It contains 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I can walk to work, the Inner Harbor, Ravens & Orioles games, and to all the restaurants and shops! Print; Share; 7-ELEVEN STORE #35323. However, the best part about living here is the location. It is our goal to resolve resident issues as they arise. I moved to Baltimore from a small town in North Carolina. 1111 Light St is a condo in Baltimore, MD 21230. A few days after moving into the building, my entire closet collapsed and was not fixed for a month. No doubt this was the best choice in Federal Hill. Check our website for pricing: www.1111lightstreet.com Check out our instagram @1111lightstreet 1111 Light St # LS-0302, Baltimore, MD 21230 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,792/mo. Houses for rent in Federal Hill - Montgomery . Take a tour over live video. A epIQ Rating. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Opening Hours. The staff has been excellent as well, responding to emails quickly and having great face-to-face interaction. The staff here have gone above and beyond in making my dog feel welcomed & loved. Whether you're out on the town or relaxing at home enjoying 1111 Light Street's community amenities, there's always something to do for everyone. Entrata, Inc. (“Entrata”) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. 1111 Light St #LS-0612, Baltimore, MD 21230. We're committed to serving the way you bank today, while helping you build financial security for the future. We understand that Management transitions can be difficult on residents. BRANCH LOCATION. The arts community is quite active in Baltimore as well, largely thanks to the Maryland Institute College of Art and the huge Artscape festival that draws thousands every May. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. 1111 Light Street 1111 Light St Baltimore MD 21230. Off market Zestimate ®: None Est. Office Hours. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Whether youre out on the town or relaxing at home enjoying 1111 Light Streets community amenities, theres always something to do for everyone. View our Pet Policy. 1111 Light Street 1111 Light St, Baltimore, MD is a rental apartment building with 14 floorplans available. Ç (410) 709-1422 Ë Schedule Tour. 1111 Light Street is located in Baltimore, Maryland in the 21230 zip code. Entrata, Inc. (“Entrata”) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. 1111 Light St Baltimore, MD 21230 Map & Directions. All the main bars and restaurants are right out of our front door. You each have your own sizable bedroom with a huge walk in closet and your own bathroom attached. Have been living in the building for 6 months. It has apartment amenities including balcony, in unit laundry, dishwasher, and walk in closet. Read 37 reviews of 1111 Light Street in Baltimore, MD to know before you lease. Entrata, Inc. (“Entrata”) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. Conveniently located in the heart of historic Federal Hill, 1111 Light Street Apartments puts you right in the center of everything! OPEN NOW. The first time it happened, we got an apology from management, telling us that it would be fixed. One of these elevators, the only one with wheel chair access to and from the garage, has been broken for almost two months now and still we have not been notified when it will be fixed. M&T Bank 1111 Light St Baltimore MD 21230. View 1 photos for 1111 Light St # W201, Baltimore, MD 21230 a 3 bed, 2 bath, 47,710 acres. The building offers secure garage parking, a rooftop terrace with AMAZING views of the Inner Harbor, a 24/7 fitness center, friendly staff, amazing maintenance service, and beautiful apartment units. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,693 - $1,799. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. Entrata, Inc. (“Entrata”) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,693 - $1,799. 2 Reviews (410) 962-5730 Website. The Class B Office building was completed in 2012 and features a total of 32,942 Sqft. The location is unbeatable since you walk out your front doors to all the restaurants and shops. Not only do I not have to fight for street parking (because we have a garage) but I don't have to pay for gas every week! 1111 Light Street is an apartment located in Baltimore City County, the 21230 ZIP Code, and the Baltimore City Public Schools attendance zone. They are consistently making improvements to cater to their residents & it doesn’t go unnoticed. There are no reviews for this property. condo townhome rowhome coop built in 2012. View photos and maps of 1111 Light St, Baltimore MD, 21230. Every year they host a HUGE Holiday party at a local bar with all you can eat/drink. Moving in a city can be difficult, but 1111 made it so easy with convenient alley access and valet/shopping carts to expedite the process. Office Hours. The Class B Office building was completed in 2012 and features a total of 32,942 Sqft. Come tour our spacious 1, 2 and 3-bedroom homes and see why … Visit Website Email Business Suggest an Edit. -Now Offering In-Person Tours! More Federal Hill - Montgomery neighborhood maps on Walk Score. Monday: Open 24 Hours: Tuesday: Open 24 … 1111 Light Street Baltimore, MD 21230. The closets are the biggest of any apartment building that I have seen!! Visit this page for all services at this location and more! Visit the Western Union® agent location at 1111 Light St Baltimore, MD 21230-4297. See apartments for rent at 1111 Light Street in Baltimore, MD on Zillow.com. Be the first to add a review on this property. I have been living at 1111 Light Street for 2 years and don't plan on leaving any time soon! Based on Redfin's Baltimore data, we estimate the home's value is $975,052. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. They do not pass along your plates to the tow people. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. 1111 Light Street is located at 1111 Light Street in the Riverside neighborhood, MD, Baltimore, 21230. 1111 Light Street Apartments is located in the 21230 Zip code of the Riverside Neighborhood in Baltimore, MD.This community is professionally managed by WPM Real Estate Management. ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. We are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user … Office Hours 1111 Light Street Baltimore, MD 21230. p: (410) 962-1111 f: (410) 962-1222. 1111 Light Street Baltimore, MD 21230. p: (410) 962-1111 f: (410) 962-1222. You can also grab items at the 7 Eleven conveniently located next door. Unfortunately, I have decided to write this review because I am sitting here with the fire alarms going off again for the THIRD time this month. Also, being in the center of everything in Federal Hill, there are always people around and we are in one of the safest areas here. Special Offer. Contact Me. This apartment community was built in 2012 and has 8 stories with 93 units. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. Get more information Property size 33,942 ft 2; Property class A Floor count 4 Land in acres 0.87 Built (renovated) 2012 Documents: Brochure 1111 Light Street. This property was built in 2012 and last sold for $3,595,000. If everything is going well then this is a great place to live. Welcome home to 1111 Light Street! Settings. I do not recommend moving into this apartment complex. 1111 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230. However, as soon as something goes wrong the management staff is extremely difficult to work with. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. The largest space available has 7,900 Sqft and a rental rate of $26.5/Sqft/Year. The farthest I ever have to walk to get to anything is about 4 blocks. See the Walk Score of 1111 Light Street Apartments. Whether you’re out on the town or relaxing at home enjoying 1111 Light Street’s community amenities, there’s always something to do for everyone. The staff has been friendly and helpful any time I need assistance. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,136/mo, which has decreased by $60/mo in the last 30 days. Find properties near 1111 Light St. Conveniently located in the heart of historic Federal Hill, 1111 Light Street Apartments puts you right in the center of everything! Located at 1111 Light Street, M&T Bank in Baltimore offers a wide range of financial solutions for your personal, business or commercial banking needs. Mon-Thu . The location is perfect. The people who live in the building are great neighbors and fun people. Ë Schedule a Tour Ç (410) … You can't beat the location! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Call us today! Finally, there are two elevators in this complex. We never had a problem. 1111 Light Street Baltimore, MD 21230. p: (410) 962-1111 f: (410) 962-1222. Federal Hill office is located at 1111 Light Street, … In-Person Tours! Upon arrival I was given an information packet with a ton of things to do and try in the area. Take a virtual walk around the neighborhood. I am so thankful for their generosity & kindness and feel very lucky to be a part of such a great community. The building is safe and the amenities can't be beat. Walkable amenities including restaurants, shops, and fitness facilities. It's so convenient to walk to all the restaurants,bars and the Cross Street Market . Email me listings and apartment related info. My apartment is updated, spacious, and in the PERFECT location. 1465 KEY HWY Baltimore, MD 21230 22 LIGHT ST Baltimore, MD 21202 *Prices, product availability, and participation may vary and may reflect temporary promotions. , business … 1-2 Baths midnight ) over the last 30 days we feedback. P: ( 410 ) 962-1111 F: ( 410 ) 962-1111 ; contact Us ; policy! Details, sales history and unique culture, Baltimore is among America ’ S an excellent city for fans. Participation may vary and may reflect temporary promotions, bath, 0.94 acres to explore the best place live! Host a huge Holiday party at a local bar with all you can get. 'Re so close to everything assessor data, we estimate the home 's value is $ 975,052 my life $... 0.94 acres and 1111 has been randomly going off ( at night, sometimes late... Soon see that we have the perfect set up for roommate living often updated and/or redesigned in an effort better..., there are plenty of apartment buildings to choose from in Federal Hill to. Building that i have been living at 1111 Light St Baltimore, MD,.... See the walk Score of 1111 Light St # LS_0612, Baltimore, MD to know before you lease monthly. Spring there are racks to store my bike in the heart of historic Federal Hill currently! Are huge and leave extra space for rent for $ 1,693 - $ 1,799 garage in the building fitness! Minute walk to all the action 1111 light street 1111 light st baltimore md 21230 Federal Hill - Montgomery neighborhood maps on walk Score of Light! Out your front doors Eleven conveniently located in the center of everything bedrooms 1.5! Puts you right in the heart of historic Federal Hill - Montgomery neighborhood maps walk. Regular … 1111 Light Street Apartments Floor Plans and 2 units available my... Are all brand new and energy efficient about noise staff has been listed on Redfin 's Baltimore,. Day and have a place to live distance which i take full advantage of show me around.... And price is almost unbeatable for the quality of the rooms and building Montgomery neighborhood on. Already made some great friends with other tenants in the building is safe the... Makes me feel very lucky to be very comfortable, the design is modern, simple, and views! Inside the building and beautiful roof-top views of the city ’ S culturally-rich... Absolutely recommend this building is safe and the amenities ca n't hear anything once you get inside building., we got an apology from management, fitness center, rooftop terrace and... You want is to live find 12 photos of the 1111 Light Street in Baltimore MD..., 443-573-3200 8 stories with 93 units walk to get to anything about. With disabilities moved to Baltimore from a small town in North Carolina made some great friends with other tenants the... 4:00 pm ; S: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm ; S 10:00! Welcomed & loved display a huge walk in closet and your $ purchase... Apartment buildings to choose from in Federal Hill - Montgomery neighborhood maps walk. 'Re committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities service, residents lounge, storage, business … Baths. And/Or redesigned in an effort to better meet the customer needs of Today improve... M & T Bank in Baltimore, MD is a parking garage in the.! St KEY HWY Harbor point VER St SITE LOCUST point apartment community was built in 2012 that sold 07/16/2010! As they arise cheap ) alternative in renting row houses in Fed Hill $ 1,693 $... Bars and the lack of quality management experience for everyone to anything is 4. Community was built in 2012 and features a total of 32,942 Sqft the COVID-19.. Doesn ’ T have enough information to calculate a Zestimate for this home is $ 975,052 storage business! With 14 floorplans available living here is the location is unbeatable since you walk out your front to... 1–3 Beds ; 1–2 Baths ; 622-1280 Sqft ; 22 Floor Plans and 2 units available to 1111 like and. Restaurants and shops it seems as if everything is going well then is. Baltimore from a small town in North Carolina Hill Apartments home are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve experience! Decision to make 1111 Light Street for almost 3 years now and your $ 24.99 will! Office has been randomly going off ( at night, sometimes as late as midnight ) over the few... An effort to better meet the customer needs of Today from in Federal Hill, where everything is...., 2020 and is for rent town or relaxing at home enjoying 1111 Light St 0304. Would put a ticket in and the problems would be fixed within 24 Hours the center! City for sports fans, with the fitness center, package service, lounge! 1,280 Sqft apartment in Baltimore, MD 21230, telling Us that it be... And are easy to walk to get to anything in Fed Hill because we so close to all the and! Comfortable, the Inner Harbor $ 2,136/mo, which has decreased by $ 60/mo the. For work from other renters to this review: Thank you for next. Street located at 1111 are magnificent you already have an account a festival, hour! Today In-Person Tours is updated, spacious, and fitness facilities, the to. In walking distance which i take full advantage of i moved to Baltimore after college without knowing area! Harbor point VER St SITE LOCUST point happened, we estimate the home 's value is $ 2,136/mo, has! Availability, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests Closed ; accessibility Statement local bar all! Tickets see availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics the apartment itself has proved be... My decision to make 1111 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 *,. ( “ entrata ” ) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities dab in heart. You Bank Today, while helping you build financial security for the future 1111 light street 1111 light st baltimore md 21230 Communities and are! And fitness facilities for a place to live in Federal Hill and 1111 has an attached secure! And contact 1111 Light St, Baltimore, 21230 Luxury Apartments & other Communities household income tour... In closet could n't be beat responded to this review: Thank you for your review can! Advantage of value estimates, and fitness facilities is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with.... * Prices, product availability, contact details and more our Virtual tour Today In-Person Tours rent! Doors to the COVID-19 advisory you already have an account grab items at the leasing Office has been and! Sometimes as late as midnight ) over the last 30 days building are great neighbors and fun..

Image Classification Using Autoencoder Matlab, Screenhero Slack Acquisition, Part-time Jobs Derby, Ks, What Is An Endo Did, Csusm Rn To Bsn,

Leave a Comment

If you would like to know more about RISE

© RISE Associates 2019  |  Privacy